Receiving a personal nomination or being accepted to attend any Envision EMI program is a reflection of a student having demonstrated academic excellence, and/or leadership potential.
Criteria requires that every student interested in attending be nominated by an accredited teacher, demonstrate leadership potential, serve as a member in a national or international honor society, or be affiliated with the Golden Key Honour Society, The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS), the Education Research Center of America (ERCA), or the National Research Center for College and University Admissions (NRCCUA), among others.
All accepted students and their parents are notified of their opportunity to attend and are informed of all program dates, schedules, deadlines and requirements.
As rigorous as the acceptance process behind each of our programs is, it is the foundation on which our programs are based where Envision EMI truly stands out:
- Each program is built on a core curriculum developed and implemented by certified educators.
- Every one of our staff members undergoes extensive training prior to engaging with students.
- We have a proven track record of over 600,000 satisfied scholars and thousands of successful programs.
- We are backed by and expose our scholars to a unique network of reputable government and industry leaders, with past speakers including former Secretary of State and founder of America’s Promise Alliance, General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.), Founding Executive Director of Habitat for Humanity, Millard Fuller and Co-Founder of Apple Computer, Steve Wozinak among others.
- Each of our programs utilizes proven, dynamic, experiential simulations and age-appropriate interactive curricula to go beyond the classroom and provide motivated students with critical skills that are absolutely essential to their success in school, in life, and as one of the leaders of tomorrow.
As a result, those students who attend one of our programs have much to be proud of and even more to look forward to.
"I learned more about how our government works and (it) also gave me the chance to meet people from all over the country… like Puerto Rico, California, New York, Michigan, and Hawaii … this was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget."
In the News
- December 25th
- November 8th
- October 3rd
- July 27th